If you are considering orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or braces, it is likely that you may have a few questions. Don’t be afraid to ask Dr. Cross any questions during your first appointment. Our team is looking forward to making your experience with orthodontic treatment as pleasant as possible. Your scheduled appointment time will be reserved specifically for you, so please provide us with 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and appreciate your cooperation.
Here are some commonly asked questions you may want us to address at your first appointment:
- How long will I need treatment with braces or Invisalign?
- How much will treatment with Invisalign or braces cost? Do you have financing options and payment plans?
- Will having treatment with braces be painful? What can I do to prevent or minimize the discomfort?
- Will I need to use any additional appliances besides braces or Invisalign to correct the problems with my bite?
- What foods and treats will I need to avoid while having treatment with braces?
- Will I be able to play sports and/or musical instruments while wearing braces?
- Will I still need to see my regular dentist during treatment? Is there a special routine or tools I will need for my oral hygiene?
- How often will I need to visit the office for me routine check-ups and adjustments?
Our goal at Aesthetic Dental Group is to provide you with all of the answers to your questions before you begin dental or orthodontic treatment with us. It is important to us that your experience with Aesthetic Dental Group is a pleasant one from the first appointment until your beautiful healthy smile is unveiled!
Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you ASAP to schedule your complimentary exam with us: